Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Love these stupid lists!!

Jess knows how I love these lists...can't resist 'em...

You're feeling: worn out
To your left: my clothes since I'm in my closet office
On my mind: hoping the clean undies get done b/f the Bean wakes up, errands I'll have to run after the kids go to bed tonight
Last meal included: a ham and cheese lean pocket and baked cheetos
You sometimes find it hard to: be cheerful
The weather: who knows? i haven't been outside and won't be for the next several days!
Something you have a collection of: collections are useless dust-gatherers, in my humble opinion
A smell that cheers you up: buttercream icing
A smell that can ruin your mood: flatulence
How long since you last shaved: three days - I pretty much only shave for Sundays nowadays.
The current state of your hair: ponytail/knot thing
Largest item on workspace (not computer): clock
Your skill with chopsticks: not so good
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: fiction
Something you are craving: a weekend away w/ my hubby
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: HATE politics - it all seems fake to me
How many times have you been hospitalized in the past year? 2 days - ahh the room service and well baby nursery!
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment? I'm here - my closet office during naptime
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: Broadway dancer/singer/general ham
Something that freaks you out a little: selling our house/buying a new house
Something you've eaten too much of lately: pizza
You have never been: shy
You never want to: get fat (-er???)

Anybody else out there love silly lists? Then join in the fun!

1 comment:

jess said...

we seriously need to get the girls weekend planned so you can let your inner show[tunes]girl out ;-)

i think we need to burn a cd of sing alongs!

by the way, grayson is loving the "ugly bug ball" and the "spectrum song"...it's hilarious!