1) The Bean now knows the words "cheeps" (chips) and "dwench dwies" (french fries). She has, on at least one occasion, eaten cheeps for breakfast and now says dwench dwies whenever we go through a drive-thru.
2) The Bean also knows "hartoons" (cartoons) b/c I have let her watch them a few times (maybe more than a few) when I am busy w/ the baby. Now she asks for "hartoons" or "Dahby-Tutu" (Darby and Tutu - the two characters in her Veggietales video) at some point every day. (Sigh.)
3) I was going to scrub my toilets recently, only I realized that I had nothing to scrub them with. I had know idea I was out of toilet cleaner, so what does that tell you? It's been a while.
4) I've only washed Baby G's bassinet sheet once since he's been born. He's 11 weeks old.
5) At least twice a week I go to McDonald's just to get myself a large Diet Coke (just $1.09!!), and usually I get the Bean a chocolate milk or apple juice just to keep her from asking for "Mommy's juice."
There's more, I'm sure. But you know what? We are all still here and alive and well despite all of these things!! Hopefully the first three months of "survival" of Baby G's life won't scar him or the Bean for life. Because although I'm not planning on feeding the Bean cheeps for breakfast anymore and I do plan on cleaning my toilets soon, I'm making no promises on the Diet Coke runs. :)