Friday, June 24, 2011

No, we're not dead/Stuff from February

Riding the bus on the way to the cookie factory...I was a bus chaperone. :)

Rockin' the hair nets getting ready to tour Bud's Best Cookies...we rode a train through the factory, and even got some fresh warm cookies!









Ok, so here's my attempt to do a little catching up on this blog. I think I've said it before, but once I got a smart phone last Fall and could check email and surf the 'net, I really did not want to get on this slow computer. Really all I do on our home computer is print stuff, download stuff, and blog...all of which are rare occurances. But with a new baby coming in 18 days or less, here's my attempt at catching up.

So, February was pretty boring, at least looking back at pictures there was not much I deemed camera worthy, I guess. :) I know one thing missing is pics from the Bean's class Valentine's party, and that's because those pics are on my phone and I still can't figure out how to download them to my computer. Calling Verizon is on my to-do list. :)



The pics above are of us playing at a park with some good friends, on the Bean's class field trip to Bud's Best Cookies, and also of the Valentine's confection (brownies) that the Bean and I made.


February done. :) One month's post down, four more to go...







1 comment:

jessica said...

I can't believe you have caught up on your blog and i am still slacking to get April done!