Monday, March 16, 2009

10 months!

Note the curly hair.

Walking w/ the push toy.




Again w/ the curly hair!



Baby G is 10 months old! I can't believe that the one year mark is creeping up on us. He is pulling up on EVERYTHING and is cruising on the furniture. He's even using his push toy...and he can walk pretty good w/ it! But no standing up by himself yet. He pulled up in the bath tub the other night and fell and bonked his head on the faucet, poor guy! And this is random, but his hair is getting curly! (If any of you have kids w/ curly hair, please feel free to leave styling tips. I don't know anything about fixing curly hair!) We've added meats to his diet now, although he's not a big eater. But he is eating more and more table foods, which is nice. He's had the worst time w/ colds this winter (He'll get better for a week or two, then it's another week or two's worth of colds again.), but no ear infections yet, thank the Lord. And still only 4 teeth. I keep thinking he's getting more, but not so far. Also, I think I'm changing Baby G's online alias to Bubs. That's what we call him all the time, sadly. I need to start calling him by his real name, but I started calling him Bubs, and the Bean caught on, and the rest is history. Happy 10 month-a-versary, Bubs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's adorable! Henry has curly hair too and I have no idea what to do with it. I haven't even cut it yet at almost 16 months...
Let me know if you figure out what to do with it!
People keep telling me that it's a shame he got it instead of the girls...haha

The Baughers said...

Love the curls! Obviously a bow won't work for Bubs like it does for us :), and sometimes there's just nothing you can do with it...but do use a comb or even just your fingers and not a brush...unless you like the poofy look :)
And I haven't forgotten about sending you the stuff...it's coming, I promise! :)