I've been tagged by my friend Kari, and sadly, I am very excited about being tagged. I'm kind of a nerd that way. Makes me feel loved...like someone is choosing me for their team when you were in elementary school. :) So here goes my facts:
1) I appeared in 2 episodes of "Club Dance" on The Nashville Network. Don't think I'm too special...anybody can be on it. That was during my country dance phase. I had cowboy boots, Wranglers, and the whole nine yards.
2) I've broken 13 bones over my lifetime, and no, I've never been in a major accident.
3) I've had a job that required a hair net...worked the salad bar at Winn Dixie during Summer Beach Project '98. Don't like wearing a hair net...cramps my style. :)
4) I don't like sweet tea...I know, I'm not Southern.
5) High school/college Amanda would be shocked and appalled at what Mother-of-Two Amanda wears around town. I don't think yoga pants and a college t-shirt qualify as an oufit. The girl who used to reapply lipstick IMMEDIATELY after eating now believes that drying her hair equals really trying to look nice. Wow. Stacy and Clinton would have a field day on me.
6) Seafood weirds me out. Think about it...when you eat shrimp, lobster, crab, and even some fish, they are served on your plate looking pretty much like they did when they were alive. They have tails, claws, sometimes they still have their heads!!! I've never seen a hamburger or chicken finger on my plate looking at all like a live cow or chicken, thank you very much.
7) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Diet Coke. If there were no health concerns and it were up to me, I'd only drink that and coffee.
8) I had Diet Coke for breakfast every day in high school.
9) I hate exercising, except maybe leisuring walking w/ a friend. But if it works up a sweat, I'd rather avoid it.
10) I hate controversy of any type.
11) I think I like the idea of cooking rather than the actual act itself.
12) I don't take my makeup off at night. I know, I should be shot. Erin, feel free to chastise me. In fact, all of you can chastise me. Maybe that will motivate me to start taking my makeup off. I'll look old and wrinkly by the time I'm 40.
13) I'm very absentminded, and it's only gotten worse since I've had kids. The campus police knew me by name in college b/c I locked my keys in my car so much. And I've had to give my neighbor a key to my house b/c I've locked myself out of the house so much...sometimes w/ the kids inside.
14) I cannot keep sweets at my house. I have no will power and can't ration them out. A box of cookies or a half gallon of ice cream would be gone in a weekend.
15) I am very detail-oriented, and even have a system for loading the dishwasher cutlery basket. I put one piece of cutlery in each section so that each section will have the same amount of pieces. Most people stuff the front two sections full b/c they are easiest to reach and leave the back sections half-full...and I can't stand it!!
16) I love these stupid tags, and forwards about getting to know your friends, etc. When I was a kid, I used to make up info "forms" for myself to fill out to pass the time in church...you know, like name, address, phone number, eye color, hair color, favorite color, birthday, etc. That's right, I took the time to make a form just to fill it out. I am sick. :)