Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas 2008

The whole clan on Christmas Eve...Baby Sarah Grace is the only child smiling!

Hmm, what do I open next?


My Dad and sister-in-law opening gifts...note the newborn on her lap!! My niece, Sarah Grace, was born right b/f Thanksgiving.



The rest of the Christmas Day crew...not pictured - me. :) Nobody wants to see me in my jammies w/ no make up.




Hey everyone! Sorry for the blog hiatus, but I left my camera at my mom's after Christmas, and then RR and I went on a week-long anniversary trip (more on that later). So here are some pics from Christmas. Sadly, I only took 4 pics. Oops. But even with the lack of visual proof, we all had a great time! We went to my mom and dad's house Christmas Eve for my Dad's side of the family get-together, then I got together w/ some high school friends of mine (why didn't we take a pic?), and then the next day my brother and sister-in-law came to my parents house to celebrate Christmas. The Bean got a kitchen for Christmas that took my sister-in-law and I 3 hours to put together. Yes, 3 hours..."some" assembly required. But far and away the Bean's favorite Christmas gift was her Barney video. She LOVES it and wants to watch it all the time. She understood so much more this Christmas and liked to carry around Baby Jesus, Mary and Joseph from our nativity set. They became fast friends. She wanted Baby Jesus to watch her eat, tee-tee, and sleep. :) We had a great time celebrating Christ's birth and already can't wait for next year!

No comments: