Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Oops!

I have all sorts of nicknames for the Bean. Sometimes I call her Sugar Bean, sometimes Sugar Britches, Booger Bean, Green Bean, etc. I pretty much call her whatever comes out of my mouth. However, yesterday I was trying to say Sugar Britches and I accidentally called her Sugar B*tch!!! Oops! Glad she can't talk yet...don't want that to be her first official word!

Also, since many of you have asked, the b'day party went well. There will be a full post about it later, but since I FORGOT TO BRING MY CAMERA, I am waiting on my mom and sister-in-law to make me CD's of their pics. That's what happens when you pack in a hurry!! Another oops!

5 comments:

Kari said...

I understand packing in a hurry and forgetting something, but not the other. Just kidding. That's hilarious, Yes thank goodness she can't speak yet.

Allison said...

We have made the bad word mistake before, too. We were singing the name song. You know, "Jake Jake Bo Bake Banana Fana..." And we got to mitch and sing, "Mitch Mitch Bo B**ch." Whoops! Now we just sing using Daddy...

jessica said...

so glad the birthday went well. Can't wait to hear all about it!

lauren said...

wont she learn that anyway from a rap song her dad listens to??...JUST KIDDING!!! i think we borrowed your car a few years ago and RR's "get fired up for b-ball" cd was in it. it was pretty funny. we know he'll play the edited versions for the bean. ;)

jess said...

i can relinquish my title as "miss pants" and let you give that nickname to her...that one might be easier to get out ;)