Wednesday, August 22, 2007

First Steps!!

The Bean took her first steps all by herself day before yesterday, August 20th, 2007. My dad had knee surgery that day, and she took her first steps in the hospital visiting him. (Everything went fine w/ the surgery, btw.) My nephew Evan had just taken his first steps that morning in the hospital as well, so we are thinking that the Bean did not want to be outdone. Maybe she'll be competitive like her Daddy. She hasn't taken any steps by herself since that day (she did it several times that day), but I'm just waiting for her to take off. Eeek!! Am I ready for that???

5 comments:

Allison said...

how fun that your family was there to see it! We look forward to seeing you next week.

Kari said...

How fun! Can't wait to see you guys next week.

jess said...

The girl knows about timing doesn't she? What a sweet little show she put on for her Gran'pa!

katie said...

such a big day! way to go, bean!!

Holly said...

Yay! I'm sure your family were so excited. I can just hear your dad talking about it now.