Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch




Chillin' with her good friend, Jackson...


Running around...his favorite thing to do!


Searching for the right pumpkin...



We went to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time ever this past weekend, and we had a blast! We tried most of the activities there, including the hayride and pumpkin of course, the inflatable park, the pony ride, and the "Twactor Twain". We went with a couple of other families from our Sunday School class, and I think we all had a great time even though it was quite chilly outside. I think Bubs favorite thing was either the hayride or running around outside. The Twactor Twain was a little bumpy for his tastes, I think. The Bean like the inflatable park the best. It was such a fun family day...hopefully we'll get to do this every year!

5 comments:

Amy said...

i love the shirts the kids have on - did you do those?

Summer said...

LOVE THOSE SHIRTS!!! Glad y'all had a good time!!

Summer said...

LOVE THOSE SHIRTS!!! So glad you all had a good time!!

Kari said...

I love their shirts. You did such a good job. Call me slacker b/c mine are still plain.

Allison said...

the pumpkin patch is one of our favorite things to do, too! The Grand Ole PP is my favorite! I love the shirts, too.