Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm still alive, and we lost again!!!

I have not dropped off the face of the planet, I promise. We've just had a busy few weeks (probably like everyone else), with the Bean & RR being sick and lots of Christmas goings-on. So, with that being said...

We lost again!! There were only two entries in the dumb Smockingbird contest, and the other entry won! Ok, so it was pretty darn cute, and it was harder to make than mine. I've decided not to enter anymore until I have a worthy entry. That will probably be never, as I like to make easy things b/c they are fast and I only sew during naptimes. At first it was fun just to see the Bean "published", but now my competitive side is coming out and who likes to lose?

Let's see...I guess that's it for now even though that's a pretty boring post!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Your competitive side is one of my favorite things about you!

Loehr Family said...

I've been wondering about you! Glad your all ok. Oh, and did you really think that YOU could continue this without your competitive side coming out??? That's part of what makes you...well YOU! We love it!

Kari said...

I'm sorry you lost again. Just know that your outfits are adorable and not many people can make those. If you were in a contest against me, you would win -maybe that will make you feel better. Glad you guys are doing good.

Samantha Caffee said...

I found your blog today, I am so surprised it has taken me this long to find sewing mamas in Birmingham! I just thought there were none. Your outfit was cute! You will get better with every stitch! You just keep it up cause everyone has to start somewhere.