Thursday, December 11, 2008

He's in the covenant!


The Bean and my nephew Evan.

The best family pic we could get! We had to bribe the Bean w/ "lemons", as she calls them, or M&M's to the rest of us, to get her to take some pics!


Baby G is in the covenant! :) We had him baptized this past Sunday. And for those of you who know what a frenzy I was in trying to finish their outfits, I did get them done on time...and with a couple of days to spare! If you were there, RR came up w/ Baby G's blessing, and I thought he did an incredible job. I don't have a copy handy, or I would print it here. Here are just a couple of pics!

3 comments:

jessica said...

You did great on their outfits. So cute! Tell Ray Joey and i both thought that was the best blessing we have ever heard for a boy! It was so precious and Ray did a beautiful job!

The Baughers said...

Yeah! I'm sad we missed hearing the blessing-it was always so neat to hear the fathers talking/praying over their children. And you did such a great job on their outfits! I'm so impressed!!

The Shulls said...

Those are so adorable! What a great job...now the great question... when did you have time to make these?

By the way, are we ever going to have dinner together?!?!?