Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas with extended family - last Christmas post, I promise!


My aunt Dianne took these pics, and I'm gonna hire her to take my kids pics every time...they sat there still and smiled for like 2 minutes straight!

This is an outfit I smocked/sewed last Christmas that we got a second year out of by adding a pair of pants...gotta love when you can do that!




The train was actually Evan's gift, but Bubs LOVED it. :)


The Bean got a baby doll w/ lots of parts (including a hair dryer) that she loved!!


These pics are from two different Christmas parties...one at my mom's side of the family and one at my dad's side. Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pictures, so there were none of the other family members that were there (sorry guys!), but I promise they were there and we all had a great time! Lots of good food and good times!



No comments: