Wednesday, April 1, 2009

He keeps me on my toes...


He's missing a sock, I know. I think he took it off during naptime.




Bubs is giving me a run for my money. He keeps me on my toes. This is how I turned around and saw him the other day...he'd stepped up on his car to better play w/ the Bean's kitchen. And the kid can't even walk yet! What will I do when he starts walking?!? He's already tried to climb into the bathtub, and almost bonked his head in the process. And of course, he'll try to climb up the stairs the SECOND I remove the baby gate. We've already caught him halfway up the stairs once when the Bean got the baby gate open. No more "pulling it to." Gotta lock it down. And maybe the worst thing is that he'll eat anything and everything. I know all babies stick stuff in their mouths, but the Bean never did that as much. Or maybe I'm busier and don't watch Bubs as well as I did the Bean. (Many of these events occur when I'm either in the bathroom or taking the Bean to the bathroom. I think Bubs knows he's got carte blache for a few minutes.) At any rate, I have found toilet paper, bits of plastic bag, and various sorts of paper in Bub's mouth so far. Today he ripped a shred of "paper" off his box of diapers and started to stick it in his mouth. Creative! And he has tore off pieces of bottle nipples with his 4 little teeth and tried to eat those as well. I know it may seem like I never watch the kid, but I promise you, he is sneaky and FAST! I think it's a boy thing!

3 comments:

The Shulls said...

Oh my... these little boys come programmed that way! They sure keep us busy ;) He is getting so big and every day cuter!!!!

April Brown said...

Bubs is cracking me up!! That big ol' grin...yum! Now the secret to your weight loss finally comes out....you just run after him ALL DAY LONG!

BKicklighter said...

KB is the same way. I can't turn my back for a second. She is killing me!!