Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Allison tagged me for one of these little things. I'm tagging Jessica P., Allison B., and Holly (this is your big comeback!)!

1. Five names you go by:
  • Amanda
  • Boo
  • Doodle Bugs (what my uncle calls me)
  • Mommy
  • als

2. Three things you are wearing right now:
  • Old JSU tee
  • lounge pants
  • ratty socks (seriously, I need to get some new ones badly!)

3. Three things you want very badly at the moment:
  • To really relax w/ my hubby in Vancouver
  • To lose baby weight

4. Two people who will probably fill this out:
  • Jessica
  • Allison B.

5. Three things you did last night:

  • Watched Mulan 2 at my mother-in-law's
  • Ate a steak
  • Put Baby G to bed

6. Three things you ate today:
  • BEC McGriddles
  • Nutter Butter patties
  • General Tso's chicken
7. Three people you talk on the phone with?
  • My mom
  • My sister-in-law
  • RR

8. Three things you are going to do tomorrow?
  • Nothing
  • Nothing
  • Nothing :)

9. Two longest car rides:
  • Gadsden, AL to St. Augustine
  • Gadsden, AL to Washington, DC

10. Three of your favorite beverages:
  • Diet Coke
  • Coffee
  • Juice

1 comment:

th77hunter said...

Hey Amanda- Any news on your house? Has it sold yet?