Monday, May 5, 2008

I've been tagged.

I was tagged by my friend, Allison. So here's some stuff about me:

What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was doing May term at Jacksonville State getting ready to go to a Campus Outreach Beach Project. :)

5 Things on My To-Do List:

1) Start/Finish Baby G's room
2) Sew B'day outfit for the Bean
3) Finish Baby G's scrapbook up to hospital page
4) Freeze some meals for after Baby G's birth
5) Wash and put away all Baby G's clothes

5 Snacks I Enjoy:

1) Ice cream
2) Anything chocolate/peanut butter, like Reese's Pieces or PB Twix
3) Iced coffees (does liquid count as a snack?)
4) Cookies
5) Chips/crackers and dip - almost any kind, but especially hot spinach dips or cheesy dips

*Note: The title was snacks I enjoy, not snacks I try to eat. I promise we don't keep this stuff in our house...you can come look!!

5 Things I'd Do If I Were A Billionaire:

1) Pay off our house
2) Buy a grown-up/permanent/forever kind of house & two new cars
3) Pay off all my families debts and make sure their financial future was secure
4) Fully fund college funds for our kids
5) Give away boatloads of it!!

5 Bad Habits:

1) Feelings of guilt for things I shouldn't feel guilty for
2) Laziness
3) Getting priorities mixed up
4) Eating junk (although I promise we don't keep it here!!)
5) Not exercising

5 Places I Have Lived:

1) Glencoe, AL
2) Jacksonville, AL
3) Birmingham, AL
4) Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
5) Panama City Beach, FL

5 Jobs I've Had or Have:

1) Gymnastics coach
2) Gift wrap at department store
3) Assistant to VP at JSU
4) Campus Outreach Administrative Staff
5) Children's Ministry at Briarwood Presbyterian

I Want To Know More About (a nice way of saying you've been tagged):

1) Becky Kicklighter
2) Lauren Goessling
3) Erin Robertson

*Sorry Glencoe girls, I know you're dying to do this, but I pretty much know everything about y'all!

No comments: