Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The First Week

Well, no more pics right now...sorry. I promise I will try to take some good ones and upload them! But just thought you'd like to know what a great first week we've had. So far, Baby G is a dream - he sleeps 5-7 hours in the night, and typically has to be woken up every 3 hours for feedings during the day. I remembering begging the Bean to sleep for 45 minutes at this stage so I could rest for a bit! Baby G has been quite different in that regard! I know that a lot of babies "wake up" at around 3 weeks, so I am hoping that Baby G keeps up this nice sleep schedule, but I am enjoying it while it lasts at least. And I have been very encouraged on the nursing issue. Many of you know I had a supply issue with the Bean, and it seems like things are going better with Baby G. So we've really enjoyed our first week home.

Pics to come soon, I promise!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Isn't it amazing how much calmer it is with the second baby. Even when they are harder babies (my case) it was still so much easier. No first time jitters. I knew from the get go a few tears wouldn't hurt the second one. It seems like you really get to enjoy the 2nd one sooner because it is easier to relax. He is cute!! Glad you got to have a VBAC!! See you soon.

Holly said...

I'm so glad that things are going well. I can't wait to see you and the little ones!

Summer said...

SO glad everything's going so well! I had that same postnatal swelling problem after griffin...it was so freaky! Can't wait to see more pics of him!!