Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Here's the plan for the week...I know this is silly, but attempting to post my meal plan helps me be accountable to actually having a plan. Sorry if you are all bored reading my meal plan! But I'd love to see your meal plan...it's easy to get in a "meal rut", so I like seeing other people's recipes and meal plans!

Monday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Mac-n-Cheese, Baked Beans

Tuesday: Beef Stroganoff, Noodles, Green Beans

Wednesday: Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore, Noodles, Broccoli (recipe I'm using is similar to this one...the one I'm using is from All You magazine, but for some reason they didn't have it online)

Thursday: Spaghetti, Salad, Bread

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Waffles, Fruit

Sunday: Eat out or sandwiches

Check out other recipes and menu plans at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

No comments: