Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Half a year - 6 months old!

He is grasping toys pretty well now and will even cry if you take one away that he likes!

Ahh, the joys of dirty carrot bibs! FYI, yes, he has frog feet. Those adorable jammies are hand-me-downs courtesy of my sister-in-law Marianna.

Lovin' the jump-a-roo...


I CANNOT believe that Baby G is 6 months old. Where did the time go? It seems like it passed by a lot quicker this time around. He is doing great. We've started solid foods...a little rice cereal, squash, carrots and sweet potatoes. He wasn't too keen on the rice cereal, but he liked it once I started mixing it w/ the veggies. He's doing pretty good learning to open his mouth and eat. We're only doing solids once a day...and I'll keep it that way as long as I can!! I had forgotten what a messy experience it is. :) He's rolling over both ways really good, and lifting himself up w/ his arms. He can sit up by himself for a few seconds b/f he falls over. He LOVES his jump-a-roo. It's his favorite. And he likes Baby Einstein and his playmat still too. He's still going back and forth b/tw 2 and 3 naps a day, but most days if we're home he takes 2 long ones. He laughs all the time and is a happy baby (the B'wood nursery might not agree, but that's b/c he doesn't nap there!) most of the time. Still no teeth. Here are some recent pics of the little cutie! We love him so much!







2 comments:

Allison said...

it doesn't seem possible that he's 6 months! It goes faster w/ each one. I can't believe that N is 15 months- makes me want to cry!! G is a cutie!!

Summer said...

He is such a doll!!! Glad he's such a good baby!!!